Academic English courses are for individuals who would like to improve their English language skills for academic purposes before starting their studies at an English speaking university.
The course in an excellent opportunity to develop English skills in an academic context before starting a course or career at a university.
What to expect:
- Practise note taking and summarising text
- Give presentations and work on pronunciation
- Develop reference and citation skills in English
- Refine reading skills
- Learn to pick out key points in lectures and talks
- Work on grammatical accuracy
- Expand vocabulary in an academic context