The 1-to-1 classes will focus on your individual needs and will develop your English vocabulary and communication skills in a financial context, taking into account your specific line of work. Financial English courses are suitable for accountants, auditors, bank employees or other professionals working in the finance sector.
What to expect:
- develop specific vocabulary for financial English
- improve general and social English language skills and your pronunciation
- enhance your communication skills with English-speaking clients and colleagues
- raise your awareness of intercultural issues and ‘global English’
- practise using English for writing emails, reports or presentations
- work on specific financial areas such as banking, accountancy, transactions, audits
- work on your specific requests
You will be emailed a ‘Needs Analysis’ form to complete before the start of your course. During your first 1-to-1 lesson you and your teacher will put together a study plan for your course. We encourage you to be active in the preparation and content of your course.